domingo, abril 16, 2006

El peligro de la precaución.

En mi dosis diaria de información me encontré con la siguiente cita en el "Quote of the day" de mi portal de Google:

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.


y creo que no podría haber llegado en mejor momento. La vida asusta, pero como bien se ha dicho, no hay que preocuparse tanto, a fin de cuentas, nadie sale vivo de ella.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I consumed my daily dosis of information, I found the following quote on my Google portal:

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.


and it couldn't have arrived on a better time. Life is scary, but as it has been said, you shouldn't worry that much, in the end, no one comes out alive.

No hay comentarios.: